1 Post, 1 voice

Voices

So, I've been offline for awhile, playing live for some time; main interests are in 3.5e: Arcanis, Pathfinder and every one of the Warhammer 40K RPGs.

Recently, I've started GMing for Warhammer 40K: Only War, using an original regiment, hailing from a sector I've created in the Segmentum Pacificus.

The basic, undetailed backstory is that players are fresh recruits from a planet.  Their regiment is over-trained, understrength and have been spent several months preparing to leave the planet for their first major deployment.

Should I find some players, the first few mission sessions will be minor deployments on their home planet to 'wet their feet', so to speak.

I've a series of pre-generated characters available.  But if players wish to make their own characters themselves, there are restrictions on what classes I'm allowing since almost every player will be fielding a green recruit that though they've been training extensively, none of them have actual field/combat experience.

Should anyone be interested, feel free to PM me here on Infrno or email me directly at artds997@gmail.com.

P.S. My main method is going to Skype for game sessions, unless another, more efficient method is available.