Welcome to Infrno!
Your upcoming gamesYou have none, find some!!
- 1,860 XP
- Views: 720
- Joined: Aug 06, 2011
Tags, see all35 4E apocalypse world awesome Burning Wheel Call of Cthulhu Cthulhu CthulhuTech D&D D&D 35 D&D 4e dc adventures DND eclipse phase Exalted Fantasy Fantasy Craft FATE gamer gm GURPS Horror pathfinder Pathfinder RPG rpg Savage Worlds Shadowrun Star Wars Traveller World of Darkness
The Information We Collect
When you visit Infrno you provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected by us and Web Site use information collected by us as you interact with our Web Site.
When you register with Infrno, you provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, your email address, your telephone number, your address, your gender, and any other personal or preference information that you provide to us.
When you enter Infrno, we collect your browser type and IP address. This information is gathered for all Infrno visitors. In addition, we store certain information from your browser using "cookies." A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. We use session ID cookies to confirm that users are logged in. These cookies terminate once the user closes the browser. By default, we use a persistent cookie that stores your login ID (but not your password) to make it easier for you to login when you come back to Infrno. You can remove or block this cookie using the settings in your browser if you want to disable this convenience feature.
When you use Infrno, you may set up your personal profile, form relationships, send messages, perform searches and queries, form groups, set up events, add applications, and transmit information through various channels. We collect this information so that we can provide you the service and offer personalized features. In most cases, we retain it so that, for instance, you can return to view prior messages you have sent or easily see your friend list. When you update information, we usually keep a backup copy of the prior version for a reasonable period of time to enable reversion to the prior version of that information.
Any improper collection or misuse of information provided on Infrno is a violation of the Infrno Terms of Service and should be reported through the Help Center.
If you choose to use our invitation service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for information needed to send the invitation, such as your friend's email address. We will send your friend an email or instant message in your name inviting him or her to visit the site, and may send up to two reminders to them. Infrno stores this information to send invitations and reminders, to register a friend connection if your invitation is accepted, to allow you to see invitations you have sent, and to track the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us through the Help Center to request that we remove this information from our database.
Infrno may also collect information about you from other sources, such as newspapers, blogs, instant messaging services, and other users of the Infrno service through the operation of the service (e.g., photo tags) in order to provide you with more useful information and a more personalized experience.
By using Infrno, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
Children Under Age 13
Infrno does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for Infrno or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on Infrno. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us through our Help Center.
Children Between the Ages of 13 and 18
We recommend that minors 13 years of age or older ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet.
Use of Information Obtained by Infrno
When you register with Infrno, you create your own profiles and settings. Your profile information, as well as your name, email and photo, are displayed to people in the networks specified in your privacy settings to enable you to connect with people on Infrno. We may occasionally use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by Infrno that we think you may find valuable.
Profile information is used by Infrno primarily to be presented back to and edited by you when you access the service and to be presented to others permitted to view that information by your privacy settings. In some cases where your privacy settings permit it (e.g., posting comments), other Infrno users may be able to supplement your profile.
Profile information you submit to Infrno will be available to users of Infrno. Your name, network names, and profile picture thumbnail will be available in search results across the Infrno network and those limited pieces of information may be made available to third party search engines. This is primarily so your friends can find you and send a friend request.
Infrno may send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the service. For instance, if a friend sends you a new message, or someone posts comments, you may receive an email alerting you to that fact.
Infrno may use information in your profile without identifying you as an individual to third parties. We do this for purposes such as aggregating demographic data and personalizing advertisements and promotions so that we can provide you Infrno. We believe this benefits you. You can know more about the world around you and, where there are advertisements, they're more likely to be interesting to you.
We may use information about you that we collect from other sources, including but not limited to newspapers and Internet sources such as blogs, instant messaging services, and other users of Infrno, to supplement your profile.
Sharing Your Information with Third Parties
Infrno is about sharing information with others. We allow you to choose the information you provide through Infrno. We do not provide contact information to third party marketers without your permission. We share your information with third parties only in limited circumstances where we believe such sharing is 1) reasonably necessary to offer the service, 2) legally required or, 3) permitted by you. For example:
• Your Status Update and Comments may aggregate the information you provide and make it available to other members.
• Unlike most sites on the Web, Infrno limits access to site information by third party search engine "crawlers" (e.g. Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask). Infrno takes action to block access by these engines to personal information beyond your name, profile picture, and limited aggregated data about your profile (e.g. number of wall postings).
• We may provide information to service providers to help us bring you the services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co-location facility for servers, to send out email updates about Infrno, to remove repetitive information from our user lists, to process payments for products or services, or to provide search results or links (including sponsored links). In connection with these offerings and business operations, our service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities. Where we utilize third parties for the processing of any personal information, we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to the Infrno-specified purposes.
• We occasionally provide demonstration accounts that allow non-users a glimpse into the Infrno world. Such accounts have only limited capabilities (e.g., messaging is disabled) and passwords are changed regularly to limit possible misuse.
• We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Infrno service or using the Infrno name, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
• We let you choose to share information with marketers or electronic commerce providers through on-site offers.
• We may offer stores or provide services jointly with other companies on Infrno. You can tell when another company is involved in any store or service provided on Infrno, and we may share customer information with that company in connection with your use of that store or service.
Like many other websites that interact with third party sites, we may receive some information even if you are logged out from Infrno, or that pertains to non-Infrno users, from those sites in conjunction with the technical operation of the system. In cases where Infrno receives information on users that are not logged in, or on non-Infrno users, we do not attempt to associate it with individual Infrno accounts and will discard it.
When you use Infrno, certain information you post or share with third parties (e.g., a friend), such as personal information, comments, messages, photos, videos, or other information, may be shared with other users. All such sharing of information is done at your own risk. Please keep in mind that if you disclose personal information in your profile or when posting comments, messages, photos, videos, or other items, this information may become publicly available.
Third Party Advertising
Changing or Removing Information
Access and control over most personal information on Infrno is readily available through the profile editing tools. Infrno users may modify or delete any of their profile information at any time by logging into their account. Information will be updated immediately. Individuals who wish to deactivate their Infrno account may do so on the My Account page. Removed information may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time but will not be generally available to members of Infrno.
Where you make use of the communication features of the service to share information with other individuals on Infrno, however, (e.g., sending a personal message to another Infrno user) you generally cannot remove such communications.
Infrno takes appropriate precautions to protect our users' information. Your account information is located on a secured server behind a firewall. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number or your password), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). (To learn more about SSL, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Sockets_Layer). Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, we request that you not send private information to us by email or instant messaging services. If you have any questions about the security of Infrno Web Site, please contact us through the Help Center.